Korean Beauty Influencers – 9 Influencers Worth Following!
Who doesn’t know that Korea having high beauty standards and everyone has become wildly addicted to make up and plastic surgery. All Kpop idol has a gorgeous appearance and kpop fans start looking for Korean beauty influencers to get guidance in this area.
Unfortunately I am not the one that can guide you in this area, that’s why I surfed the internet and looking for the best Korean beauty influencer you can follow to level up your beauty! Let’s dig in!
Table of Contents
Best Korean Beauty Influencers
There are a lot of Korean Beauty influencers and youtubers you can follow other than the one I put on the list.
I just want to keep it short for you so you can start take a look at their youtube channel and see which one resonates with you.
1. Pony Syndrome
Pony syndrome, also known as Pony Park or Park Hye-min, is a Korean beauty influencers, make-up artist, blogger, and a well-known YouTubers.
She has successfully help popularize Korean beauty trends all over the world and was listed in Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia in 2017 for her make-up career.
In addition, she has authored several how-to books on applying make-up and collaborated with various big make-up brands, other than being the founder of her own make-up brand name Pony Effect.
She share everythings about make up looks and tutorials on Instagram and youtube, where she has millions of loyal followers waiting for her new content.
Pony is considered one of the most famous beauty influencers in Korea and has been featured in various media outlets.
Lamuqe is a popular Korean beauty influencer who has a significant presence on YouTube and Instagram.
She love to share a valuable makeup techniques, tips, and tricks as well as tutorials and product reviews.
Her skills at breaking down makeup tips and giving clear step-by-step instructions on how to achieve different looks gain tons of loyal followers on her social media channel.
In addition, her expertise in makeup techniques like shading, contouring, and lifting is exceptional.
If you are new to Korean skincare and makeup, following Lamuqe can give you valuable insight into the latest trends and products.
3. Liah Yoo - NYC Korean Beauty Influencers
Liah Yoo is a Korean beauty influencer, entrepreneur, and content creator based in New York City.
Here are some key facts about Liah Yoo:
- She has a YouTube channel with over 1 million subscribers, sharing skincare, self-care, and lifestyle tips to make taking care of yourself more approachable.
- Active on Instagram, where she has over 500K followers and shares her daily life and beauty tips
- Managing partner of PressResetVentures, a company that invests in and incubates startups.
- Founder of Krave Beauty, a skincare line that simplifies skincare routines with gentle, effective products.
- She is known for her non-conventional approach to acne care.
If you’re looking for a Korean beauty influencer who offers skincare, self-care, and lifestyle tips, Liah Yoo is a great influencer to follow.
Here is a link to her socials:
4. Jella젤라 - A List Korean Beauty Influencers
Jella is a popular Korean beauty influencer known for her tanned skin, which is a stand out features and kind of a refreshing air in the K-beauty industry.
Here are some key details about Jella:
- Jella has a YouTube channel with over 800,000 subscribers and a range of beauty-related content.
- Known for her expertise in makeup and skincare, and her content often focuses on tutorials and routines.
- She has collaborated with various brands and other influencers to create informative and engaging content.
- Jella’s content and brand philosophy focus on promoting a positive attitude towards beauty – often emphasizes the importance of self-care and self-love in her videos and posts.
- She has been recognized as one of the top Korean beauty influencers and listed alongside other popular influencers such as PONY Syndrome, Liah Yoo, and Dasha Kim.
Overall, Jella is a well-known Korean beauty influencer that share content about makeup and skincare tutorials, as well as positive attitude towards beauty and self-care.
5. Inghwa - Korean Beauty and Fashion Influencers
Inghwa shares about the latest fashion trends and style as well as Korean beauty tips and tricks.
Whether you are looking for tutorials, guides or product reviews, she covered it all.
If you are also someone who love also love to look good from the top to bottom, then this channel is the go-to channel as she also focuses heavily on fashion.
However, her channel is in Korean language, which mean you will need to turn on the English subtitles and read it to understand what she is saying.
If you are currently learning Korean, listening to her speaking in korean will also help you get used to Korean language while enjoying her content on beauty and fashion.
Dayeong is a popular Korean beauty influencer with sharp eyes and cute face features.
She often shares her transformation before and after as well as step by step guide in how she do it.
Here are some key details about Dayeong:
- Dayeong has a significant following on social media, including YouTube and Instagram.
- She is known for her expertise in makeup and skincare, and her content often focuses on tutorials and product reviews – she often shares the latest beauty and skincare products she tries out.
7. Dasha Kim
Dasha Kim is another Korean beauty influencer with tanned skin that has gained respect and recognition in the world of korean beauty industry.
Here are some key details about Dasha Kim:
- Dasha Kim has a significant following on social media, including YouTube and Instagram.
- She used to be Korean Airline flight attendant before turned into K-Beauty Youtuber.
- Known for her expertise in makeup and skincare, and her content often focuses on tutorials and product reviews.
- In addition, she also shares content about her everyday routines and skincare tips.
8. Suesasha 수사샤
Suesasha attracted YouTube viewers with her amazing taste and aesthetic in a series of videos she published in early stage of her youtube careers.
Her youtube channel is in Korean language, so you must turn on the English subtitles and read it to understand what she is saying.
She reviews and recommend a lot of products, so if you are looking for product recommendations, this channel is perfect for you.
SSIN is a cosplayer turned to Beauty Youtuber that gain huge recognition in this industry for her transformative makeovers.
She can recreate cartoon looks which is great for halloween season.
She has a tons of HQ videos with average of 10 minutes duration.
In addition, she is also great at creating make up looks based on animal, creatures or even male kpop idol – which is pretty amazing skills.
These influencers have millions of followers on their social media for a reasons.
They constantly share informative content about the latest trends, new Korean beauty products as well as techniques.
I believe they will be able to help you make an informed decisions on what to buy and what not to.
If you are new to Korean skincare and beauty, following these influencers can give you valuable insight into the latest trends and products.
Have you followed one of these Korean beauty influencers? How do you think about them? Let me know in the comment sections below!
Check out our another article:
- Modern Hanbok – Kpop Idol and Brands You Must Be Sporting!
- Best Makeovers In Kdrama: Transformation That Stole Our Hearts!
- KPOP Nails: 9 Kpop Idol Nails Inspiration You Can Follow!
- Korean Plus Size Model – 9 Models That Break The Stereotypes!
- Korean Fashion Online Shop With International Shipping 2023!
- Traditional Korean Hairstyles – Vintage Hairdos In Korean History!